Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Rules Once Tagged:1) Link to the person who tagged you.
Char at http://brulottes.blogspot.com/
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

Random things about me:

1. I have a turtle obsession.
2. Caribbean blue is my favorite color
3. I always wanted twins. (obviously didn't happen)
4. I wanted to be a cowgirl when I was growing up, but
5. I am highly allergic to horses, cows and hay
6. I wear two bracelets from St. Croix, one a hook bracelet, to "ward off hurricanes" and bad luck an the other is a representation of Hurricane Isabel that skirted St. Croix while we lived there.

I tag, Tricia, Jodi, Kari, Angie, Janine, and Shelley

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You can always be a cowgirl at heart and rent movies like 8 seconds when you need a fix :)