We don't celebrate Halloween at my house, dh grew up with it being something you just didn't do, so he wants us to continue in that tradition. I have to say I grew up going to "harvest" parties at church and found it a bit hypocritical to change the name on basically a celebration of the devil so I was fine with his preference.
Anyway, on to my post, this year the guys (dh, dh's dad, BIL, BIL's dad and brother, and dh's uncle) are all hunting, they have been gone for 9 days now and won't be home till tomorrow. (if we are lucky) So dh's mom, sister and I all planned on spending the weekend at SIL's house near Eugene. They just moved in a month ago and the kids and I hadn't been there yet. So we packed up and headed down after school on Friday. With in hours of arriving I quickly realized there was a problem. My asthma was fl airing up. I so very rarely have problems, so I very often don't remember to take my inhaler with me. And thinking back, it's been 3 years since I have needed one so I am sure it's expired anyway. So off we (sil and I) went to the ER Halloween night. What a trick! I hate this! Now I am highly medicated and still having issues. I can't wait to get out of here to "clean" air.
1 comment:
Oh, No! I hope you are feeling better today! Did you see anything crazy at the ER? I mean on any given night it can be a little "weird" so I figure on Halloween... :)
Post a Comment