Monday, February 23, 2009

Some basketball updates

Winn got the shaft this season playing in the "other" gym almost every game and the lighting in there was horrible so hard to get a good picture! He had 8 points a couple games ago and is an animal on defense! He is getting really good and bringing the ball down the floor too!
Audrey had 12 points last game, she is so agressive out there! The first play of the game I was sitting on the end line fiddling with my camera trying to get it ready to go, and I glanced up and saw her dribbling a break away lay in at me!

So I have been a bad mom and haven't done the weekly updates like I planned. We have been super busy with model shoots (see emillerphotography.blogspot.com, varsity basketball games (we are going to state baby!) and just life.

No comments: