Life was so crazy around Winn's birthday, with the state basketball tourney and being out of town. I kept meaning to come post about my boy and just when I sat down to do it my lap top crashed! UGGG! So it's off to HP, and thankfully I was able to get a loaner, which is really nice btw lol. Now on to Winn.
I tend to not post pictures or write about him much. He's such a mild mannered well-behaved child, one who hates being in the spot light and is very willing to allow his spot light attending craving sister be there. He hates being in front of the camera, rather loves being behind it, much like his mom (grin). He loves his basketball and often could be found at practice (his mom's varsity girls practice) sitting cross legged on the side line absorbing what was being said and done, then asked a lot of questions afterwards about why. He is a deep thinker and an analyzer. He ABHORS getting his hair cute, and after a cut last night made a deal with mom that it won't be cut again till school starts back up in Sept, well see how that goes, mom has an issue with hair on the ears so well see.
I hope to have some pictures later in the week. He's getting so big. Is really starting to get into legos and nature, and is so inquisitive.
3 comments:
Winn is such a sweet boy. I am so thankful God has place our boys together in the same class. What a blessing your sweet kids have been to mine.
Happy Birthday to Winn!
Happy Birthday Winn!
Post a Comment