Thursday, May 7, 2009

oh no!

today when I showed up at school to help with hot lunch Audrey's teacher spotted me and immediately came over, this is generally a bad sign, and the last time she came with such a look on her face she was mentioning a hair cutting incodent. Well this time it was a funny thing Audrey said, and if you know me, at all you will know that I am blushing just writing this, but it is too funny not to have saved for prosperity, and when I started this blog, that is what I wanted, a place my kids could come back when they are older and remember. So with out further ado....

Audrey's class has been studying Moses and the plauges and came to the part about Shekinah Glory the last few days. Today in Bible time Mrs. L asked who remembers what we have been talking about and Audrey raised her hand immediatly and pipped up "Vagina Glory" Mrs. L about died! Thankfully none of the other kids caught it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever... I would have had the hardest time keeping a straight face... I'm sure that Joshua has no idea what that word even means... Too cute..

Teresa said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I agree, this is a keeper and one that will be great to look back on and laugh! :) thanks for sharing!

momaof4 said...

TO FUNNY!!! Thanks for the good laugh today. :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious!! I got a good giggle from that one, too!!! :)