I am so tired of being a single mom with a husband who stops by for conjugal visits. I am tried of driving 80 mins a day to pick up Winn from school and even more tired thinking ahead to next year when that time doubles! Tired of doing the dishes, only to need to make another meal and have them get dirty, tired of picking up after the kids and turning around to another mess made while I was picking up the last one, tired of doing laundry that never is done.
I dont' know how single moms do it. I certainly struggle and I have a husband who it home once in a while to give me a break. I know in my heart I shouldn't whine, since he has a well paying job, with as much work as he wants right now. But man it's hard.
Whine over.
1 comment:
Aw man, I can relate. I keep waiting for the tired phase to pass... not sure if it ever really does...
Post a Comment