Monday, May 26, 2008

Don't tell her she can't do it!

Oh my word my daughter! Seriously don't tell her she can't cause she will find a way to.



So a couple weeks ago she lost her two bottom teeth, well now she is convinced the top one must come out as well. I have been telling her don't mess with it it's not ready, it will be ready on it's on time. No mam, it's gotta come out. As I type her brother is working on it with the pliers! And dh is out there with the camera cause it makes me want to throw up to think about it!



I will update when the deed is done.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

OHHHH MY!!!!! I am with you, as I read this I am feeling a little sick and could easily ralph at any time! :) HAHA I was the little girl that would let my tooth hand on by a very small thread(well is is gum) because I did not want to pull it IN CASE it hurt! What a crazy girl!!! :) You must keep us posted!!! :)

Tracey said...

oh wow!