So when I started this blog it was because my hubby works away from home and I am on my own most of the time and I wanted a place to vent, so that my girlfrinds/hubby didn't become the brunt of my venting. So today I am going to use it lol.
Hubby left last Tuesday, as in a week and 2 days ago. He worked Tuesday night, Wed. night Thurs night and Friday night, oh and Saturday night too, all 12 hour shifts, then had Sun, Mon, Tues nights off. But did he come home to help me out at all? Um no, he stayed there, hung out shopped, did some clamming, and just did a lot of sleeping (must be nice). He did come home on Monday for about 4 hours, well actually he was home early, but he had told me he wouldn't be home till 3 so I wasn't home, running errand ect... of course he wasn't happy about that. He played in his softball game and then came home went to bed and left at 3 am for more clamming. So I am going nuts! He doesn't get home till Saturday, but will need to sleep, so I won't have any sign of help till Sunday. I don't know how I am going to make it.
To make matters worse, these last weeks have been insanely busy, I have had 3 photo shoots already, and have another 3 in the next few days if the weather holds. Then I had our final Mom2Mom that I had to round up gifts for all the girls at my table for, a m2m vision statement meeting, church, a trip with my mom and grandma for mother's day, another m2m meeting, and my uncle from Montana decided to unexpectedly show up too. Add to that Audrey started swimming lessons and I started walking at the park with friends and I am overwhelmed! I can't cope with the littlest things my kids do and I just want to curl up in the corner and cry!
2 comments:
I'm sorry Beth. :( That's totally not cool. I would go mad too.
Oh, Bethers... I'm sorry... Let me know what I can do to help you out.. HUGS, friend..
Post a Comment