I have loved this band from the first second I heard them, in the Christian book store in Bend, I will never forget, I walk in one day and heard a song playing thru their sound system, asked what it was and bought the cd on the spot, I have never done that before, nor have I since! These guys know how to rock and they put on a really good show too, well worth the wait! I have wanted to see them for years, they weren't at Creation Fest the one year we went and I haven't been able to afford or make it work schedule wise any other time they were close. When I heard they were going to be in Albany I KNEW I had to figure out a way to make it work, even if it meant me taking the kids on my own (which I did)
And to make it even more perfect, we ran into my awesome cousin and he had tickets to the reserved seating part, and gave them to us! Totally made my day! We were 5th row!
2 comments:
Fun..Fun..Fun!!! I am sure that was a blast! Great pics! :)
What FUN!!! Noah and Winn are a bit alike...must be why they are friends.
Post a Comment