Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of first and third grades!




oh I am such a bad blogger! I didn't realize it had been so long, if you need to catch up on what I have been doing, join facebook me on facebook (lol) or check out e miller photography!
Today Audrey started first grade with Mrs.Bell as her teacher, and Winn started 3rd grade with Mrs. Hughes! 3rd grade seems SO old to me! We measured each kid on their closet door last night and they both have grown about 3 inches in the year and a couple months since we moved into this house! Crazy!







1 comment:

momaof4 said...

They are both growing up so fast. The boys said they say Aud today while we dropped Renae off. They are excited about their school and a bit nervous about being in different classes too.

Praying for a great year!!!