Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week two, soccer summery!

Today was the second week of soccer! Audrey had the 8:30 game, and it was drizzling so no pictures, but she scored three goals! Her very first ones! The second one she kicked in was a beauty! She dribbled down the field and power kicked it in right thru the goalies legs! It was great!

Winn had a 12:30 game (I will have pictures later, I have client photos to edit first) and got beat up, the other team was better and meaner, Winn ended up with a sprained ankle out of the deal. He had a break away and the last kid he beat came up behind and shoved him, seemed like they played that way the whole game.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Oh poor kid. It's so hard when another team is like that. Having Darren as a coach for soccer I know some of that needs to be done in the upper grades, but seriously! Not 3rd graders!!!

Way to go Audrey!!!! So fun.

Williams Family said...

Hey Beth! I just found your blog! I just started one for our family too...it's Williams-Land.blogspot I look forward to catching up on your fam! ~Jill