Tuesday, March 30, 2010

spring break part 2

Aaron worked every single day of spring break, plus several before, and I was so tired of staying at home doing the same thing, so we took off to Gold Beach, my parents were working on a job there so we bummed half a hotel room and did some playing with them.

just north of Gold Beach is Bandon, which is home of some Ocean Spray Cranberry Bogs
Photobucket

the beautiful Oregon coastPhotobucket

we found a ton of sand dollars on one beach between Gold Beach and the California border. 43 total! PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

The kids first visit to California lol!Photobucket
Photobucket

We spent a lot of time in the pool at the hotel, and then on the way home stopped at Photobucket

what a fun place! the kids had a blast there!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this bear cracked me up!Photobucket
Photobucket

Audrey and the donkey had a great connection LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this cracked me up too, the guy grabbed the ferrets out of the cage and just handed it to Winn, scared the pudding out of him!Photobucket

and the skunk was a biter so they didn't get to hold it (which didn't bother me lol)Photobucket

I love peacocks!Photobucket

I will work on the first part of our trip later :)

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

Love that pic of the coast! Oh how I miss it!

momaof4 said...

What FUN!!! We are hoping to make our way that direction this summer. We will see :) So glad you had a fun break.