So we celebrated Winn's 9th birthday on the 6th, with a surprise trip to Great Wolf Lodge, the kids had a great time!
I haven't gotten around to taking Winn's birthday shots, but I did do a few there at the lodge, the front of it was really neat.

these were the cupcakes I made for his class
we celebrated his birthday with grandma and grandpa Springer for breakfast on the day before we left, they made him a new loft bed, we got him Pottery Barn star wars bedding. He was so excited!
not the best picture of the bedding it' was hard to get up there


2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! What a fun trip! My kids are still talking about it. and a great time of year to go!
Love the star wars bedding! We almost went with it but instead went with Pittsburgh Steeler theme!
Post a Comment