Because they so do! And today was a doozy in our world. He woke up grumpy and stayed grumpy all day long. He suceeded in making all three of us cry. Between sitting his lazy butt on the computer all day, managed to royally insult, verbally assult and just basically be a PITA to me, he suceeded in making the kids cower, and willingly go to bed at 6:30. And managed to make me feel guilty for just being me. Why after 10 years together he can't accept me for who I am is beyond me. And for that reason, I am sleeping on the couch tonight.
3 comments:
I'm sorry that Aaron is being such a butt... What a stinky day... Someone needs to set him straight.. I'm sure he'd love it if it was me... Know that I'm always here for you babe... I love you and I'm sad for you... Hope that couch is comfortable---and next time boot him to sleep out there...=)
I second Christine's comments and double second that HE gets to sleep on the couch next time :) HAHAHA It sounds like you deserve a nice comfortable bed all to yourself after the day you had :) I hope you have a better day today.....and only 2 more days until retreat...you are going, right?!?!?! I hope so! :)
I think men can be WORSE then women thats for sure! I am sorry he is acting like that- I agree- kick his booty to the couch girl!!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment