Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blondie and Co

A month or so ago I ran across a blog from an etsy designer asking for models/photographers and I responded. She requested two or three or even 4 models all in one picture. And while at the time I hadn't done anything like that I thought what fun to get a group of friends together to model! Thru our chatting she decided just to have Audrey and one friend model. Well the time came, yesterday and Bree and I took Haley and Audrey out to my grandma's for pictures. It was a lot of fun, but man it was a lot of hard work too! It's funny how hard it is to not boss someone elses kid around, lol! Here are a few shots!








and a link to her shop for the adorable clothes :)


1 comment:

Teresa said...

CUTE! I love the way you captured the girls personalities so naturally! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work! :)