Thursday, September 4, 2008

On the third day of school!

Audrey lost a tooth!


Crazy day today, the kids school does swimming lessons, and I volunteered to help the kids with changing, so I started my day out making breakfast, lunches and then headed to drop them and their car seats at school, then got my work out in and headed to the pool to help out, got done at the pool just in time to go pick up Audrey, then head to the park for a play date with a friend and one of the 3 other girls in her class. Then home for a second to change to play clothes and then off to pick up Winn and head to a friends house to pick blueberries and apples. We got home from that in time to eat dinner and rush out to door to drop the kids at the babysitter and then me off to parent orientation at the school. Got home kids tucked in and off to the kitchen to clean up from the day and put the blueberries up. And I hear this horrible sound from Audrey's room, so I went up and she is just bawling, and shrieking, I finally got her calmed down enough to figure out that she had lost that top tooth that had been wiggling for forever, and was actually really excited! Funny girl!
excuse the horrible picture quality


Will update with a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

WOW that is one full day of fun!!! Can't wait to see the cute gap in the front of her sweet smile!!! :)