Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!







All day long I have been contemplating what I was going to write! I just can't believe my baby girl is 5 today! My how time has flown by! The first year was miserable, with Audie having horrible undiogoised acid reflux, muliple ear infections, and RSV at 6 weeks, a dislocated elbow at 5 months and many many trips to the doctor. Then she turned a year, was weaned and what a joyful, full of life girl she became! She is always the life of the party and has never met a person who wasn't a friend. She is the opposite of me in so many ways, she is outgoing to my shy, she is girly to my tom boy, she is loud to my quiet. I can't imagine life with out her!





Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your photos. And what a sweet tribute to your darling girl!