Friday, June 6, 2008

Last day of 1st Grade!

Today was Winn's last day of school. I thought they were suppose to get out at 11:30 so I went to pick him up and found no other parents there, oops. So I went in, and down to his classroom to see what they were up to. He had his desk all cleaned out and his back pack loaded. So I asked if I could just take him home.

Mrs. Bell clapped twice and said attention class, "Winn is leaving let's all say good bye to him" And a chorus of "Bye Winn's" ensued. Then all of the sudden one girl came running and gave him a hug, next thing I know, Winn was in the middle of a whole class group hug, then down on the ground in the middle of a dog pile, it was the cutest thing ever!

And now the madness begins!

We close on the house we are buying next week, I go to basketball camp, and the kids go to their 4-5 vbs's. Hopefully that will give me time to pack and unpack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is way too sweet! Remind me to pick my kids up early one year! xoxo, m

The Planet Pink said...

Good luck on your move!

Teresa said...

That is SOO adorable!