we decided to let our zoo membership lapse. Sadly we just don't go enough now that the kids are in school. I wanted to get one last trip in before it expired so we went today with some friends.
dont they look like sisters or something!
in all our years of going to the zoo I had never watched the bird show. While the actors were cheesy the birds were really neat. I didn't take any pictures during the show, I wish I had cause we didn't head down front in time to see the bald eagle.
I think this great horned owl didn't want to wake up lol
red-tailed hawk
screech owl

and the whole crew minus one,at the bears at the gift shop. The kids moved to fast to get many pictures of them thru out the zoo lol

in all our years of going to the zoo I had never watched the bird show. While the actors were cheesy the birds were really neat. I didn't take any pictures during the show, I wish I had cause we didn't head down front in time to see the bald eagle.
I think this great horned owl didn't want to wake up lol
red-tailed hawk
screech owl

1 comment:
what a blast!!! glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment