Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer FINALLY!

ah gotta love 99! We broke a record today, the old record was in 1957 for 97. It was a hot one today, the kids spent most of the day in the pool, sorry no pictures. And I spent most of the day in the air conditioned house. We always laugh about the 3 days you get to use a.c. in Oregon! After dinner we made an ice cream run down the hill to baskin robbins, can't beat those 31 flavors on a hot summer day! And I am so excited that the kids can actually wear summer clothes for church tomorrow! Ha how bad is that! I keep looking at their beautiful big closest filled with clothes they haven't worn. I hope it stays warm for a while.

Another thing about summer that I love is summer league basketball! And basketball camp, unfortunately with the timing of the move this year I didn't get to go to camp, and I am missing a tourney at the coast this weekend. But the girls are playing excellent! I hope it sticks thru the regular season.

No comments: