We are buying a house. We made an offer the end of May, and wow, what a ride, things have been flying along, the two other houses we have bought took a full month to process the documents, but it looks like we are going to sign the papers tomorrow or the next day, wow, only two weeks in stead of 4. I am already starting to have panic attacks about being back on a budget. But it will be good for us. I know God will take care of us and it will help me learn to lean on Him again instead of being so independent. I really need to get back in the Word. I have been such a slacker latley and I bet God would have words for my marriage issues as well.
The house was staged when we looked at it and there was this beautiful rug in the livving room that would have matched my furniture perfectly, and it turns out it was the selling realtors, our realtor asked several times if she would sell and she wouldn't well today she called and said they would sell it, but well sadly we can't afford it.
My photography has been up and down too, I went for few weeks where I had as many as 3 a week now I am in a down period again. WHich is fine since I am busy with the moving. But I was doing good with my confidence then something happened and now I am doubting myself again.
It always seems like life is one step forward two steps back.
2 comments:
Crazy and exciting tmes! I can't wait to check out your new pad...well, that is if I am invited, don't worry I don't even know where it is :) HAHA
Beth - I will be peeking at your blog for more house updates, we can persue the "perfect" rug together as I still haven't found one for the kitchen...
Post a Comment