This week both my kids start basketball practice for the year! Winn has played the last two years, and it could be a big year for him, he has improved so much since last year and seems to be starting to understand the game a bit better. I am excited to see how he does this year.
And Audrey is at her very first practice ever right now! I so wish I could be there to see! She was so excited and I am a little sad that my BABY is starting basketball already! I pray everyday both of them will love the sport and be successful at it. And that I won't shove it on them or be disappointed if they end up not wanting to play down the road somewhere.
A few other notes. The Western girls (that I assistant coach) started out ranked 14th in state in a pre-season coaches poll! Huge for them! We are now 2-0 and last night beat the 10th ranked team by 30! I am expecting and hoping for a HUGE season!
And a sad note, I have been looking forward to the holiday special edition coffee mate creamers all year! And I have no devoured two bottles of peppermint mocha. Yesterday at the store, they had only the little bottles so I complained when I went thru the checkout (yes huge for me) and was told the maker is already sold out! And that the little bottles they have are all they will get for this year! Crazy huh!
1 comment:
I get scared that I will force my kids to love basketball as much as I do too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a 2A fanatic:)
Post a Comment