Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy Winter Weather!

So I just spent the last 3 hours on the freeway making what should have been a 45 min drive from Aaron's aunts house for "Miller Christmas"! We left there at 4:30 and started driving north towards home, it was clear and 40 degrees, but the forcast was for snow and nastiness. We got 1/2 home and it started snowing, not bad or anything then all of the sudden it dropped to 30 degrees and became a royal mess and of course right about then there were some major hills on the freeway, we sat there for over an hour before we moved 100 yards, we finally made it home around 7:30, in the middle of all the crazy snow, my drivers side wiper decided to come OFF! OH MY GOSH! Luckily we were going 2 miles an hour! And right off the exit we needed was a wal-mart, I got a new wiper there and made it home in one piece!Can I just put a plug in for Subaru's everyone else was slipping and slidding around and I was solid and cruzin! I don't even have very good tires at the moment!

No comments: