Thursday, December 18, 2008

opening presents part 1

First off a warning, Jie friends just don't even keep reading, you know who you are. You have been warned.























Second, I appoligize for the quality of these pictures, it was dark, I have no flash (I really need to take care of that) and well, they are just bad.






So on to the post. Aaron has to work from now till Christmas eve, when he will meet us at my parents house to do Christmas with them, then Christmas day we spend with his side of the family, so we decided to do our presents tonight. And yes dh bought them both guns, and yes *gasp* Audrey's is pink.




Audrey then got her beloved American Girl doll Molly, the picture of her opening it was eyes closed and horrible expression (of joy) so this nice blurry one is later as she hugged Molly while opening other gifts.


Then Winn got his remote controled truck, the 1 and only thing he asked for this year!



and finally R2. I stumbled across a killer deal for R2D2 droid robot, it was a huge hit with my young jedi!






No comments: