Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

Dh had to work, so we were pretty low key for the day. A friend invited us over for a bbq and some pool time, then fireworks after dark. (I think blogger is washing out my pictures, cause they look much richer/sharper in cs3)





My friend Mindy did this, can you see her name? It looks more like NY to me lol This is Winn's
And this is Audrey's







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids look adorable. I agree, blogger washes out my pictures too. Makes me crazy!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Hey Beth,

How funny that I found your blog while looking at Bethany's. Your kids are so big now! I haven't seen Wendi in a while, so haven't seen any pictures of them. Looks like you're getting into photography. that's so great.

Nice to see your family. Now I have you bookmarked. ;)

Janine (formerly Balsbaugh)