Saturday, July 5, 2008

Major withdrawls

Funny but I have never been so attentive to my blog. I am finding it such a good sounding board while dh is gone, my boards are turned off and my texting friends busy with holiday weekend stuff. I never realized how social I am. I got the living room boxes done yesterday (can I hear a woot woot!) and am now working on the ebay stuff that HAS to get done like yesterday. It's sure going a lot faster with out having the boards to check in on between picture uploads ect..... I can't believe how depended on those boards I am. Sort of sad.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love that you post more :) I know, maybe I should try and do the same :) I like your new music player and enjoy all of your selections! Way to go on the unpacking! We should walk sometime now that you live so close!