I hate moving. Have a mentioned that? I asked to hibernate on my two fave chat boards while we are moving so that I wouldn't find myself sitting here chatting all day long. And it's been good to get stuff done, but I still find myself sitting here checking the few boards that I know they are part of that I didn't hibernate on, or their blogs, hoping to find some inkling of what is going on in their lives. I promised myself I would unhibernate till my living room was empty of boxes. Well, I haven't even touched the pile in the living room. But I am starting on it today! I can't imagine what is in those boxes that we have been living with out for two weeks. And I imagine a lot of it will go into the garage sale pile. Man we have a lot of unnecesary junk. Anyway if any of you girls are reading this, I miss you. And I am starting to be in a better place to be able to come back. And to my IRL friends I don't know what I would do with out you. Ok depressing post over. on to more exciting news.
Audrey planted a squash seed last week and today we discovered it had sprouted, she promply pulled it out of the dirt so who knows if it will survive, we carefully tucked it back in but I have no idea how hearty they are.
1 comment:
We miss you too Beth! :)
Post a Comment