
but then I found out my sister in law had just picked that to have on her quilt, and yeah probably no one will see that we both have the same fabric's on our beds but it would have bugged me, plus it was kind of dark for a bedroom.
some other options


this is what I had decided I was going to go with, but when it came down to it, they didn't have enough of the right fabrics and I was having to work to hard at it.
so I ended up with this, I don't think these are all the right fabric's but it was all I could find online of this line.
which yeah is totally different that what I was looking at, but I still really like it and I think it will be more timeless.
So the blood part, I kicked into the shopping and cut my little toe, and left a blood trail all over the store, I will spare you the pictures of that.
And last night Aaron's softball team had their last "regular" season game. They won 24-18! Yikes high score, and ended in first place.


1 comment:
You will have to show off the finished product! I thought all of the fabric choices were super cute! Can't wait to see the quilt!!!
Post a Comment