Thursday, July 3, 2008

A trip to the beach

Daddy worked at the coast, so we went with him. The first day was hazy but warm enough for some pretty beach pictures. I had to edit in some sun but they still turned out ok!



Winn's newest trick lol

there was a neat tunnel thru the hill to a "secret" beach!

the second day it was gray and dreary and even rained on us a bit. We still enjoyed some beach time.


um and Winn refused to let me take his picture, and hid behind a log I was sitting on the whole time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, MY GOSH... those are the best pictures ever.. i am so jealous... grow cody's hair, grow... i can't wait... you are the best....

Allison Slater Tate said...

Beautiful pictures of your kids and the beach, Beth! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I adore the Jottum on Audrey.

I REALLY want to upgrade to a 5D. Are you enjoying yours?