My friends Bree at http://www.buhtafly.blogs.com/ and Teresa at http://livelaughlove-thefootes.blogspot.com/ both are blogging about their fave things and asked anyone who read to post too.
1. My Camera, I truely love my camera and all the gear that goes with it, and taking pictures.
2. My new REEF flips I got from a friend for my birthday, I was a bit skeptical at first I will admit but now I wear them everywhere! Even today when it's cold!
3. Black Licorice, I just love black licorice.
4, Pizza Hut pepperoni and pineapple pizza, ah it doesn't get much better than that! YUM! (yeah I know I am a cheap date)
5. my Kauai Kiss lip balm from http://www.islandsoap.com/
now everyone else who reads also needs to post their 5 faves!
1 comment:
I don't think I know anyone else who eats pepperoni and pineapple pizza. :) I love that your 5 things are just simple pleasures! :) Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment