Tonight I got to go out to dinner with some friends to celebrate some birthday's! My parents graciously came to watch my kids so I could go. It's amazing how much just a little mental break can do for your spirits! I smiled the whole way home!
I saw a picture I have been dying to try to duplicate, it was a pretty little girl blowing "blow wishes" as we call them here (better known as danelion puffs) We got a bit of sun today (YEAH) and so I talked Audrey into a quick shoot, in the process we found a frog!



and a couple of other pictures of my girlie!
1 comment:
I am so glad you were able to join us on Friday night! It WAS so much fun! :) I love these pics! I personally like the one where she is looking at the frog with a puzzled look, you know, such a girly response! The "wish blow" or whatever it was called pic turned out super cute! I love how you can see the puffs/seeds flying away!!!
Post a Comment