Procrastination is wonderful lol I am suppose to be editing a photoshoot but well I need a break.
I stole this from my friend Emily's http://emilymcg.blogspot.com/ blog :) Have a wonderful trip Em!
four places i go over and over:
1. Winn school/church (same place)
2. Roth's grocery store
3. Starbucks
4. Western Mennonite (where I coach)
four movies i have watched more than four times:
1. all of the Indiana Jones movies
2. Enchanted
3. Ever After
4. Knights Tale
four places i have lived:
1. Corvallis, OR
2. Newport, OR
3. Bend, OR
4. Christensted, St. Croix USVI
four tv shows i watch:
1. american idol
2. America's Next Top Model
3. One Tree Hill
4. Gossip Girl (where is the blushing smilie when you need it)
four places i have been:
1. orlando, fl
2. Most of Montana
3. Oahu, and Kaiua Hawaii
4. New York, Dc Philly all in one trip
people who email me regulary:
1. mom
2. Jan
3. Christine
4. Jim
four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. doritos
3. spagetti
4. french fries (pretty much any potatoes)
four places i would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Austrailia
3. Europe
4. Gallopigos (sp) Island
things i'm looking forward to in 2008:
1. Getting my photog business up and running
2. Audrey starting kindy
3. Summer trips
4.?
No comments:
Post a Comment